POLITICAL ACTION COMMITTEES
Failure by Campaigns, PACs, 501(c)(4) Organizations and Political Parties and Committees to learn about and adhere with the various election laws is a catastrophic mistake. Legal failures are devastating to the political activity because legal vulnerabilities will be exploited by opponents. Worse, they can carry criminal penalties and result in prosecutions, particularly in the area of campaign finance and solicitation laws.
Every political organization, including state, national and local Parties and Central Committees, PACs, 501(c)(4) Organizations, and Campaigns for state, local or Federal office needs advice in the following areas:
- Campaign Finance (Limitations and Reporting)
- Advertising and Media
- Corporate Structure
- Tax Solicitation Laws and State AG Registrations
- Speech Limitations
- Telemarketing, Mailing Lists and Disclosure Laws
- Coordination Prohibitions
- Ballot Access Requirements and Challenges
- Polling and Poll Proximity Restrictions
- Debate Restrictions and Challenges
- Volunteer Management and Liability
Bellatrix PC is currently developing an Election Law Package for its politically minded clients to ensure wider and more efficient compliance. Details will be forthcoming in June 2014. To join Bellatrix PC’s waiting list for this package, please Contact Us.